If you get my email newsletter, you know that I had planned on doing my cloth diapering series this month. However, I feel led to go in a different direction at the moment. I apologize to anyone who was really looking forward to it and want you to know that I do still have plans to post it in the near future…
Today I would love to hear from YOU!
Would you mind taking a few minutes to fill out my reader survey, please? There are only 10 questions, so I promise it won’t take much of your time. I really would like to know how I can better encourage you in cultivating hearts & homes for the glory of God.
Thanks so much, friends!
Thrive @ Home Link-Up is a blog hop for women to find encouragement to thrive–not just survive–at home! It is open Thursday-Saturday every week. Please read the guidelines below for information on how to join us every week!
- All posts/blogs must include a link back to Live Called, Gospel Homemaking or uP by using the button or a text link.
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes
- Giveaways are NOT allowed and will be deleted.
- Posts must be from family friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Please link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at one of the host blogs. Once linked, your post will show up on all three blogs.
- You may link up to three posts each week.
- You MUST visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- Optional, but greatly appreciated: Tweet about the link-up using the hastag #ThriveAtHome.
We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Grab the Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://blog.jennimullinix.com/thrive-at-home-thursday" title="Thrive @ Home Link-Up"><img src="http://blog.jennimullinix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/thrive-@-home-button-blue.png" alt="Thrive @ Home Link-Up" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Jenni Mullinix (Live Called), Amy Clark Scheren (Gospel Homemaking) or Audra Michelle (uP Blog). We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.