Hello! So, tell me…. How have your feelings been toward your God-given responsibilities lately? I think maintaining a good attitude is something we all struggle with from time to time. So, that’s what today’s Quick Tip is about.
While this can be difficult, especially when we’re having a bad day, I believe a it is crucial to thriving at home. I really appreciated Kayse Pratt’s suggestion of changing “have to” to “get to” when thinking or speaking of our responsibilities. It’s amazing what a difference it makes!
Need some more encouragement in this? Check out these posts:
- Cultivate a Servant’s Heart
- Reflecting on Mary’s Example of Surrender
- A Wife of Humility: Avoiding Selfishness in Marriage
Now it’s time to link up!
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and my good friend Amy at Gospel Homemaking, was created as a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive–not just survive–at home. It is our hope and prayer that this link-up will become an community of uplifting fellowship and inspiration. Please read the guidelines below for information on how to join us every week!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Jenni Mullinix or Gospel Homemaking by using the button provided below or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Share your posts!
First time joining us?
Leave a comment below so I can be sure to visit you!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Jenni Mullinix or Amy Clark Scheren. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.