The past few months I have had quite a few people asking me about cloth diapering. Several years ago (on my previous blog) I wrote a series all about cloth diapers, sharing what I know and my personal opinions of different styles and methods. So, I thought I would transfer the series over here and update it with what I’ve learned from my personal experience of cloth diapering the past 2+ years.
Here’s what I plan to cover in the series…
- Why I Chose To Use Cloth Diapers
- Top Tips for Buying Cloth Diapers
- Cloth Diaper Styles: All-In-One
- Cloth Diaper Styles: All-In-Two
- Cloth Diaper Styles: Fitted
- Cloth Diaper Styles: Pocket
- Cloth Diaper Styles: Prefolds
- Cloth Diaper Covers
- My Favorite & Most Used Cloth Diapers
- Storing, Washing & Drying Cloth Diapers
- Dealing With Detergent Build-Up: Stripping Cloth Diapers
- Cloth Baby Wipes
For those of you who already use cloth diapers, please leave your advice and opinions in the comments of each post. Different things work for different people, so I (and other readers) would love to have your input.
If you are exploring the world of cloth diapering and have questions, ask away! I will do the best I can to answer each one either in a post or as a reply to your comment.
Be sure to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss anything! 🙂
This post is gratefully shared with some of these lovely link-ups.