Happy Thursday! Now that it’s officially Spring, I am SO ready for start some cleaning and organizing. What about you? Sometimes the thought of deep cleaning (or any housework) seems a little overwhelming. If you feel that way, today’s quick tip is just for you!
I’m sure you’ve heard the expression “work smart, not hard.” Applying this motto to your housekeeping endeavors will make a huge different in the amount of housework you can accomplish, as well as help you avoid becoming an overwhelmed homemaker.
Some of the ways you can clean smart is to determine cleaning standards for your home and put them into practice with a cleaning routine. I also decided to implement some cleaning shortcuts to help save my sanity during certain seasons of life.
Want some more ideas?
Now it’s time to link up!
The Thrive @ Home Thursday blog hop, hosted by myself and my good friend Amy at Gospel Homemaking, was created as a place for women in all seasons of life to encourage one another to thrive–not just survive–at home. It is our hope and prayer that this link-up will become an community of uplifting fellowship and inspiration. Please read the guidelines below for information on how to join us every week!
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Homeschooling, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes…. Basically anything that will help others thrive at home!
- Posts must be from family-friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Be sure to link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Please visit the blog post linked directly before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
- We would appreciate it if you included a link back to Jenni Mullinix or Gospel Homemaking by using the button provided below or a text link.
Along with linking up and visiting a few blogs, you can also connect with other Thrivers by using the hash tag #ThriveAtHome on social media and by following our Thrive @ Home Pinterest board. We look forward to reading about your journey as you thrive at home!
Share your posts!
First time joining us?
Leave a comment below so I can be sure to visit you!
Linked posts/blogs do not necessarily reflect the personal beliefs of Jenni Mullinix or Amy Clark Scheren. We have the right to delete any posts that do not follow the guidelines and/or that we believe to be inappropriate.